Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Genesis 3

Genesis 3:8 When the heard the sound of the Lord God moving about in the garden at the breezy time of day, the man and his wife hid themselves from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 

O: this verse shows how Adam and Eve were young in th faith: like young children, they hid from thir father because they knew they had done wrong.

A: how many times dome hide from God? How many times do we have something on our conscious that prevents us from being open with him? We too hide from God when we are ashamed. 

P: God, I don't want to hide from you. I want to avoid the serpent from the get go, but if I fall, please give me the courage to face you, so that I may be forgiven. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...