Saturday, September 27, 2014

Psalm 1

S: Psalm 1:3 They are like a tree planted near streams of water, that yields its fruit in season; Its leaves never wither; whatever they do prospers.

O: They, the men talked about in verses 1-2, who follow God's law are strong and plentiful. God will reward them with generations of propensity. 

A: if we can be like the people in verses 1-2, God will reward us in His way. But we must remember, God rewards how he sees fit. It's not a "I'll be good if you let me -----." God answers our prayers in the way they should be answered, according to his will.

P: God, let me always be steadfast like the tree planted near the water so that my leaves never with. Lead me, and I will follow. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...