Thursday, September 4, 2014

Way too long!

Oh my, it has been way too long since my last post. It's funny (and kinda sad) how life gets in the way of little things we want to do. Here is a quick update of the family:
Jeanne started preschool! We'll, technically she started in the preschool room with preschool curriculum at her daycare. The preschool she was going to go to at the public school she will attend next year was closed because of the amount of people moving to this area to get their kids in the k-5 classes. No biggie. She is doing great!
Hunter is almost 11 months. It is so hard watching him grow, but so amazing at the same time. He is pulling up and walking along furniture. He is sting almost the same things we are eating at the dinner table. He has even more hair. I am not planning on cutting it until a year, and people love to give their opinions on that. Yes he may look girly, but I promise if you listen to his (already) deep voice, he isn't.
My husband and I are doing well here in Little Rock. We both still enjoy our jobs, but enjoy being at home with the kids in the evening more. I am so proud of how hard my husband works to keep our family fed.

I started doing two bible studies. One is reading Proverbs 31, and focusing on one verse each day, trying to see how I a can be more like the mysterious Proverbs 31 woman. The other is with the Women Living Well ladies. I shod have started posting here too, and I will today so you can be my accountability partners also :) I will do days 1-4 in another blog so this one doesn't get too lengthy.
Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...