Monday, October 6, 2014

Apologies


So I have been really out of the loop the last few days. On Wednesday last week, I was in the hospital with a 103.4 degree fever from an infection because I didn't take care of it when I noticed it. That was in the evening after having been dizzy and feeling drugged enough that I could get off of the sofa that day. I didn't make it trough work on Thursday be cause the fever came back. It didn't really leave unt Saturday. And the pain finally went away Saturday as well. Hunter had his first hair cut Saturday. I've attached before and after shots. So cute. Then his birthday was yesterday, and today he got tubes placed in his ears. In all this, I have gotten behind on my postings of my bible study. I will try to start again tomorrow with Genesis 9. Until then, take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lack of Friends

Moving is hard. If you never have, it’s not something to take lightly. I haven’t moved nearly as many times as some people, but I have lived...